AoEs applying crit related traits only works on host

Issue Summary:
On the patch notes, its listed that you “Fixed an issue where attacks that do Area of Effect damage wouldn’t trigger effect that trigger on Critical Hits - such as Siennas Fireball Staff with a charged attack.” It doesn’t seem that this is the case as long as you are not the host - atleast for Hagbane Swiftbow.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Equip a Hagbane Swiftbow with Scrounger
  2. Enter someone elses game
  3. Shoot a Charged Attack at the floor around enemies/into a horde and hope for a crit
  4. Watch it apply only 1 instance of the Scrounger effect (assuming you hit an enemy with the arrow itself) or 0 instances (assuming you hit the floor)

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

1 Like

They just patched this anyway? Didn’t they? The hagbane was not supposed to be buffed from what I can tell.

1 Like

hahahah now is clear FS never play client side

I submitted this bug yesterday - about 16~ hours ago - but I might have submitted it too late for their work day or something. They approved it 5 hours ago which is why its showing up now.

Either way, it seems they have their own plans on how to deal with this, and they don’t want this to be a feature in the game - which I honestly agree with. AoE weapons were already really powerful enough without having Scrounger/Heat Sink to give them nearly infinite ammo. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.