Achievements registering in steam but not beta, then vanishing in steam?

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
As the title states ive had an achievement pop up as a steam notification, mainly the Cliffhanger achievement, several times now but no completion in the beta itself. while demoralizing as all hell id hate someone else to go through this

Crash Report (If Applicable):
[Please see instructions on how to provide a crash report in the pinned Topic]

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]
Complete Cliffhanger, be unlucky?

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Chasm Station

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
St.Bandy on steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/21/20 three times from 2-4am
11/22/23 twice before 1 pm

Reproduction Rate:
100%

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Hi @St.Bandy, could you please provide us with your console log from the session you believe the achievement should have unlocked? Thank you!

console-2022-11-22-06.33.24-a3f2d4ea-de9d-4436-8b24-82c0079e63cb.log (699.9 KB)

Attached is the console log, sorry for the delay i had work, as i poked around in the log and think i found a moment when it should have procced the achievement. that is the screenshot from the log

thank you for the reply!

Thanks @St.Bandy, I queried this internally.

Some achievements are bugged currently, and require for you to be both in the mission from the start, and complete the mission.

Leaving the mission e.g. disconnections and then rejoining can reset the the in-mission achievement progress.

It’s strange however that a Steam notification would trigger, and not be unlocked in-game. We’re looking into it!

I have same issue did Cliffhanger it was completed i was DC``d from session and it dosent show in the game but shows as achivement in Steam , in game it shows 20/20 but is grayed out and i dont have a cosmetic