Absurd amount of specials being spawned on lower difficulties

Please see the pinned post: About the Vermintide 2 - Technical Support Category to see what information to include in your report. I enjoy lower difficulty if I’m trying out different playstyles and weapons or messing around, now every minute it’s stranglers and gutter runners. Also plague monks galore. Also anyway to revert to the back to previous patch?

Personally, I’m unsure if it’s a bug or not, but I’ve seen this happen where there’s been plenty of cases where there’s been spawns of twos where there’s gutter runners and hook rats being spawned back to back to where I saw the kill feed display 2 gutter runners and 2 hook rats. This is a bit odd too because I’ve even seen storm sorcerers spawn two at a time and same with gatling rats and globadiers. However, I was on legend so I have no clue if this is a bug or a feature because I’m new to legend.

That’s not uncommon to legend and cata or even champion on some maps, but not recruit and vet. They literally spawn every minute or so on some maps. I’m also on ps5, so not sure if it’s limited to console

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.