A thought on leveling and what happens once you reach lvl 30

You do know there’s people with 1000+ lvls on characters right? I think I have 400 something just on Elf. There’s not that many cosmetics, to the point that I’ve unlocked nearly all of them now. If I’m not mistaken, there’s 1 grind hat, when you clear 100 levels on camp or above. Than there’s 3 hats for each job from commendation chests and 1 hat from Bög dlc. So giving a hat every 5 levels is way too much. Mind you, they still have a lot of hats in the game that are locked and not available.

Also, for the prestige idea. What happens to the people with hundreds of levels when they reset to 0? This change is really gonna pïss some people off lol

Well the people with 1000+ lvls are in the minority, probably less then 5% would have these crazy numbers. The other 95% of the community would benefit from having to work towards these cosmetics. Also with my idea i was thinking there’d be 1 GIF frame, 3 body skins and 3 hats per career. Even if this doesn’t sate the 1000+ level players, it’d be a good way to keep the casual players around longer, being good for the community numbers overall.

As for a conventional prestige system, i don’t think it’d work well, because being restricted to 300 power level would pİss off the same people that don’t like to or can’t carry low levels in champion/legend.

3 Likes

Omg people; the idea was that this “prestige” system would be the PLAYERS INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. AKA, NOTHING CHANGES for those who wouldn’t want to. We don’t care if you don’t like it; wanna say something productive / on topic? Feel free

Your nuts; it would only affect people who WANT TO. I think me and the op are on the same page, you guys, we never said you all must do it! Or make up problems that would never come up

:v::+1:

You don’t understand were elite completionists. If there is a reward added it must be done! So we don’t want insanely grindy rewards added that show off nothing more than how much you grinded. No skill involved what so ever.

:wink:

3 Likes

You know little about behavioral economics, do you? :slight_smile:

This. Prestige modes are pointless because they either hide hard content behind the grind or soft content behind the grind, but it is grind either way. Only thing it promotes is pointless elitism, just another way to distinquish yourself from “those filthy casuals”.

1 Like

That’s basically something that Fortnite does with seasons. The developers are rich now.

Question is: Do you want the fortnite crowd in VT2? :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.