2-Year Anniversary - Patch 2.2.2

Heroes,

It is time to celebrate once more! Another year has passed by and Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is celebrating its 2-Year Anniversary on PC (March 8). Between March 5 and March 12 you can enjoy the anniversary in game. The mission ‘A Quiet Drink’ makes a return and of course, the Fatshark Stream on March 6th!

decoration_2.png

Anniversary_Screenshot (1).png

FOLLOW THE HEROES OUT ON TOWN

The Ubersreik 5 are heading out to try relax in peace and quiet… Hopefully.

anniversary2020_frame.png

CASQUE-AID

Earn the Anniversary exclusive portrait frame by following the Ubersreik 5 out on town!

decoration_1.png

Anniversary Streams

During the 2-year anniversary of Vermintide 2’s release on PC it is not only us here at Fatshark that will be streaming. Below you will find out more about the different Content Creators and when they will be live to celebrate, and we have made sure they are armed with giveaways.

Anniversarystream.jpg

FATSHARK STREAM

Tim and Tuva are preparing to jump in and play ‘A Quiet Drink’, talk trailers and talk more about the making of the Curse of Drachenfels.

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/FATSHARKGAMES

FATSHARK STREAM SCHEDULE 6TH OF MARCH

• 1:00 PM: Making trailers in Vermintide 2 with Tim.
  • 2:00 PM: The Curse of Drachenfels with Level Designer Fredric.
  • 3:00 PM: Let’s Play with Tim & Pontus.

CONTENT CREATORS

catlove_x2.jpg
FUPLAAYZ

FuPlaayz has been playing Vermintide and Vermintide 2 for over 5000 hours combined. Join his stream for meme’s and cat cuddles.

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/FUPLAAYZ

goofguy.png
GOOFGUY

A streamer from Singapore with a love of gaming & high intensity co-op. Will provide chair dancing with disco music and claims to be the biggest goof out there.

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/GOOFGUY

MoopShark_Title_FS_01.png
MOOPSHARK

A dreamer that’s super passionate about playing video games since he was a wee shark. Shenanigans are always happening here!

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/MOOPSHARK

ishka_promo2.png
ISHKA TV

Ishka is a Paladin in training. His goal is to create a positive and engaging environment that everyone can enjoy, while purging the evil.

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/ISHKATV

Artboard_1HelloFlowerBigPicture.png
HELLOFLOWER

HelloFlower enjoys booping rats with a beverage in hand, and she claims to not quite know what she is doing, but it seems to be working out alright!

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/HELLOFLOWER

Warwitch_Shadowpaw.png
WARWITCH TV

A hype streamer with focus in positivity, interaction and having fun. The cat is called Lady Shadowpaw and is a frequent guest host.

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/WARWITCHTV

cc1_-_Frame_344.png
WALKERTRIPS

The Rotten Oaks resides somewhere on a coastal flourishing island off of Wales. If you managed to find your way here, good for you!

HTTPS://WWW.TWITCH.TV/WALKERTRIPS

The Anniversary Streaming Schedule provides an overview of the live times for the Content Creators we have partnered with during the Anniversary. We have armed them with fantastic giveaways too! Remember to stay alert, sometimes they will toss in a surprise stream!

anniversary2020_timetable_1.png

anniversary2020_timetable_2.png

10 Likes

First of all: Happy 2-years of VT2 FatShark :partying_face:

But… :flushed:

I posted this 2 days ago in another thread regarding this event…

and I can’t say that I was wrong, sadly…

I mean it’s cool to involve your loyal streamers a little more and even “arm them with giveaways”,
but there is really no new content that would attract more viewers, neither is there a real “event” in the actual game, it’s one mission to play that gives you another static border and that’s it, no keep deco, nothing really new… I don’t think you draw anybody from the woodwork with that tbh. :yawning_face: but those are just my two cents.

Have a nice anniversary time :crossed_fingers:

Will there be any news or announcements durring the anniversary event?

2 Likes

Do we know what the giveaways are?

Paid cosmetics was hinted. Aka dlc stuff.

I think Hedge mentioned it would be physical stuff aswell as digital, most likely skins… can’t find the quote atm, cause mobile…

@Carstein
Yes Developer Update - February 28

Mix of both. Cosmetics confirmed is later in the same thread.

1 Like

Cheers. The moment I have an evening free I’m going stein for stein with Kruber. LET’S DO THIS!

Thanks, FatShark :smiley: y’all are great

3 Likes

Dear Fatshark, heartfelt congratulations with 2 years of Vermintide 2! From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all your hard work and ever improving this beautiful game. To everybody in your team, off course. Artists, programmers, game designers, management, supporting staff, communications, and whomever else I’ve forgotten to mention. It’s all very appreciated! And specific thanks for your masterpiece of an anniversary map. Can’t wait to go and play it!

4 Likes

Cheers, FS! Been waiting for this map!
Cheers for all the good work, and to many more years of slayin’ rats with you guys!

4 Likes

Hm, somehow I thought we would have some new items for Lohner’s Emporium with the anniversary update. At least the cosmetics which got removed recently. Can we expect something for the 8th March?

Can I expect an answer to this question as it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore if it was announced before hand?

1 Like

@Fatshark_Hedge is it on purpose that at least some of the regular illusions, meaning non-veteran ones, are not available in Lohner’s Emporium? I know of two which are not in there as i don’t have them: Schlüsselschloss Rapier (Rapier, obv) and Asrai’s Tally (elf 2h sword).

2 Likes

Very happy to finally get to play this map; thanks for putting it back in the game! Any chance the beer mug portrait will ever come back? Wasn’t around to earn it whenever it came out, and I am saddened that I cannot frame the Dawi’s face in beer.