Fatshark Forums
1000 item limit - 6 pages of deeds, can only open 2 chests at a time.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Gameplay Feedback
FatsharkLev
January 7, 2021, 9:32am
2
Hi
@Vormar.Mishap
,
We’ve got a fix in the works to remove duplicate cosmetics
Will I ever be able to open vaults again? ;)
Vermintide 2 - Developer Update - Quality of Life
About duplicate head accessories
I have two identical cosmetics
[PC] 4.3.0.6 Patch Notes
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Will I ever be able to open vaults again? ;)
Gameplay Feedback
6
880
June 7, 2021
Regarding the number of Inventory Slots
Gameplay Feedback
47
3847
December 13, 2021
Dev Blog - Quality of Life Breakdown + Premium Cosmetics + Stream Recap
Gameplay Feedback
21
2141
March 15, 2022
Will the 'Inventory Full' bug still be fixed?
Gameplay Feedback
33
7916
April 4, 2023
Expansion of the warehouse limit.
Gameplay Feedback
6
555
March 16, 2021