Yellow light beams in weird places

Hello!

In two instances a saw strange yellow light beams during maps where I wouldn’t expect them:

I’ve played the maps a couple times since and it didn’t show up again.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

its from sienna bot with beam staff

Please have decency to look at the screenshots before making comments.

There is no Siena there.

3 Likes

Its happens when somebody jump on bot place.

Well, on the second screenshot you can clearly see all 3 other people activea and be rather far from the beam, so maybe you should have asked for context first before jumping to assumptions?

Some simple stuff like:
“Hey, did you have a Siena bot with a beam staff get replaced by a player at some point? This might cause it.”
Instead of acting like you are stating the obvious, which made you look bad in the end.

Is that a personal attack?

Ignore Perteks, he contributes nothing. I saw this the other day on Convo and there was no Sienna in the game either, and I was hosting.

1 Like

No Siena from the very start to finish, or was there a replacement at any point of the game?
(Asking for clarification because bits of info are important)

There was no Sienna for the duration of it, I saw it in one of the first hallways

1 Like

This topic actually reminded me that i’ve seen this before. I took a screenshot of it, evidently, last September. I don’t know if it matters or helps, but I guess this means it’s been going on for quite a while, or at least has come up before?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1861395536

It looks like it’s in the same spot, even. Kind of funny.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.