- Fixed various, unspecifiable crashes.
- Fixed a crash when redeeming daily, weekly or event quests in offline mode.
- Playstation only: Fixed a crash that could happen for certain players when fetching pricing information in Lohner’s Emporium.
- Fixed a client-side crash when hot joining a match if a shadow skull rolled out of bounds on kill.
- Fixed a rare crash when players despawned.
- Fix bug where Battle Wizard’s fire trail was dealing more damage than intended after the QoL patch.
Wait, isn’t that bug still present on PC? Could we get this fix too please?
I believe you’ll see it in an upcoming update, but I’ll need to double check when I’m back in the office.