-XBox- Cannot connect to server please try again later

As the name suggests. Any help?

same problem, i just finished downloading the ~10g update and i also bought Shadows over Bogenhafen. now every time i try to log into multiplayer i get an immediate server error - cannot connect to the game server, please try again later.

Sorry about this, we’re looking in to it right now. If this is still an issue for you, could you PM me your Gamertags please?

gamertag: BTG Bear. sorry i literally spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to PM you xD

Estou com o mesmo problema…

Having issue with Xbox One version of the game; keep getting server error when I try to play online. GT is: TG Fayted One. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Side note: issue wasn’t present yesterday when I was able to play for about two hours straight. Don’t know if it helps.

Same here, been trying all morning but just won’t connect to server …

Hi, I’m having same problem with server error on xbox1x, any ideas why this is happening? My gamer tag is James 71. Cheers

I am having this issue too :frowning: , my gamer tag is SoldierlyJarl69

Still can’t connect to xbox servers. Been down for almost 12 hours for me now. So much for getting excited about the update :roll_eyes:

StewB Dew

Thank you all, I believe we have enough information for now. The investigation is ongoing but I’ll be sure to update you all as soon as I know more.

Ok, mais acho que merecemos uns itens red pra compensar nossa frustração …

vai que cola…:joy:

Having same problems, my gamer tag is AKG3773

Same cant log into servers gt is same as user name

Whats the status on login problems for xbox

Gamertag is CyCyJ19

Add me to server error…

This is just crazy

Still down… Propaslamya. =/ This game is actually so frustrating to play. The game itself is GREAT, but between server issues, crashes, disconnects… I have to put it down for weeks sometimes. Not sure how ya’ll want us to buy DLCs when the game is unplayable for xbox users for hours, sometimes days at a time. I’ve played this game on PC and it is not nearly so big ridden, slow, crash. Bad port.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu