Xbox 1 full console system crash

Issue Summary:
During any level your console will lock up then power down and refuse to power up , but your controller will remain on. This happened to me and my friend so it very unlikely it’s our console as this has happened on my xbox one and my S. my theory is if someone logs online or sends you a message this will trigger it. i recieved a message and attemped to check it and when i came back my game was locked up then it booted me to the dashboard followed by a full system crash.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. receive a message and check it
  2. try to send a message with vermintide 2 running still

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):25%
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

I’ve spoken with one of our Console Developers about this and we believe this is more of a local issue. Vermintide 2 operates in protected memory and should never be able to directly crash the console, nor do we have anything to do with the overlaying messaging system. Sorry we can’t be of more help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.