[XB1] Vermintide 2 - Update #15

Does it do this if you leap without clicking attack or pressing any buttons? I’ve noticed the same if I try to attack mid leap, but leaping without attacking (until landing) goes the full distance.

I never used Dawi Drop myself so it wasn’t awful for me, but definitely annoying.

Am I the only one who realize how freaking long the loading time are now? The game is unplayable since the release of Winds of Magic. Every game I join, it take about 5 minute of loading/connecting; I can hear every sound going on in the game, music, ennemies screaming, player highlighting ennemies/items, but it keep saying waiting for other players. The moment I finally come in, everyone is dead and it is game over. Since the release I haven’t been able to play a single normal fun game. I decided to come write on the forum after having my share of s*** with the game. Can you once and or all make your game playable instead of releasing new content? Since the beginning of Vermintide 2 there has been issues, and now it is worst then ever. I do not understand why I seem to be the only one highlighting this MAJOR problem? None of my friend are still playing this game because they were too annoyed with all the connection issues.

3 Likes

The loading times have been increased a bit yes and the time when a bot gets switched with a new player i Think as well this was fixed in some point before wom but is now broken again…

1 Like

This was goin on before the expansion (consoles), at least for me. I would like to see a big quality of life update, no new content just improve and focus what needs attention with the game.

2 Likes

We havent got content in a while so im fine with that but yes now it would be nice if they would work on some fixes but i think theyll do

1 Like

It’s ridiculous and awkward asf