WoM Community Poll Patch 2.0.7

On an unrelated note I notice stagger’s damage boost is still confusing people. Unsurprisingly, when it’s not explained clearly in game. Is how ranged weapons interact with stagger explained anywhere within VT2? Serious question.

It really should be if the mechanic’s going to stay, it’s particularly unhelpful for rookies if they have to search far and wide to find out how exactly it works. We already have that problem explaining crit power/headshot power to them as those aren’t clearly explained in the game either and many new players assume increases to those are meant as an increase to overall damage instead.

That explains a lot actually, I completely forgot about that talent! That could definitely do with being baseline.

I wouldn’t be opposed to RV getting an increase to 125 HP as well as Slayer, RV is more of a support oriented melee-ranged hybrid after all (at least based on his talents/kit).

Wasn’t that due to lots of the people cheating in China using WS? I recall there being posts to that effect in the feedback/bugs forum, but I could be mistaken.

Oh aye, they’re putting me off too, more than anything else at this point. Bolt staff’s charge sounds still don’t match the actual charge intervals and it’s by far one of the most minor bugs one has to deal with atm.

3 Likes