Weaves overlapping text box [screenshot]

weaves dlc crafting table the essence text box overlaps each other. is hard to read. i dont know what causes it because my friend says it doesnt happen for him and he had to read what it said to me. i did have an xbox controller connected to my pc because my niece likes to play video games but was not using it at the time i was in game. when i disconnected controller, text box still overlaps. i dont know how to fix. is really annoying and frustrating trying to read it.

Could you please ping a copy of your user_settings.config over to me?

Your user_settings.config can be located here:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% and select the ‘OK’ button
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2

it wont let me upload it. this is message i get:

Untitled

Oh! Are you able to PM it to me on here, or Discord? Julia#7445

i had to copy and paste the user settings in a private msg from here. i would send it in discord but i dont have discord :woman_facepalming:

Turns out this is related to the Xbox controller being connected, and will be resolved in an upcoming patch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have xbox controller hooked up for my niece but i was hoping it was not related to the xbox driver as it would be a pain to uninstall and install 5x a week when i babysit my niece after school. she likes to play wolf quest lol again thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.