Warp Battery penance not giving reward

Issue Type (Required):

Penances

Issue Description (Required):

The psyker work battery pennants not completing and glitching at 294 seconds displayed out of 300. This is after spending 4 matches almost all game with maximum warp charges and having a 5-minute timer. (Also I did try hard resetting my console and resetting the game both proving to be unsuccessful)

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Self-explanatory just try to complete the warp battery penance of playing on malice threat or higher and holding maximum warp charges the entire time. I played on damnation difficulty with 4 different matches, one of them with the hunting grounds modifier active.
I would like to know that I was unable to record this due to Xbox having five constant minutes and my phone not being able to record the entire match but I am willing to recreate with someone if need be.

Mission Name (Optional):

Mercantile HL-70-04

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Xbox (Console)

Player ID (Optional):

LightlySaltd850

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

It’s kind of hard to say it’s a glitch instead of you losing the max stacks for even 1 second.

I’ve been stuck at 297 for 3 months now and I can see how often the buff just rolls away when the RNG works against you.

Idk I’ve made timers in the background that started once I got max stacks and than turned off once I was at 3 and it’s been happening multiple times after trying forever

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.