Very odd graphical bug at the end of Garden of Morr

Issue Summary:
Basically a thicc beam like out of one of Sienna’s staffs, but directly across the exit from the final event of Garden of Morr. The screenshots tell you about as much as I could for what caused it. The host (WHC) could not see it, the Shade could, no word came from the IB.

Steps to Reproduce:
No idea. The only specifics I can provide is the party consisted of a Huntsman, WHC, Shade, and an IB with Pistols. The Shade and the IB both went down during the final event, and the bug was directly above where one of them spawned.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once

3 Likes

I have seen that bug once during the Warehouse event on The Pit. EXACTLY the same FX as seen and described, hovering roughly where the ammo case is on the first floor. Thought it was a one-off.

No deaths or respawns to cause it in my case though.

Thank you for your report. Could you please upload your user_settings.config using the instructions below:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to \AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
  4. Upload the user_settings.config here or send it via PM

I can then pop this over to QA who will be able to attempt to reproduce the issue. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu