Vermintide 2 - Patch 3.1

would you make the brew animation breakable? it’s annoying trying to pickup ammos and ending pounded because of that…

1 Like

Wait wait wait, wasn’t the cleave pre beta 0.15, which then went up to 0.3, before being dropped back down to 0.2? A 75% increase would put it over 0.25, which I’m pretty sure is enough to cleave a marauder again.

Is this FS posting the wrong numbers and massively teasing me, have I made a mistake, or have they stealth buffed it again between beta and live?

I’d ask the Devs but they don’t seem to want to respond recently, can anyone help me figure out what’s going on here?

@Sleezy I believe this is also of interest to you. Am I going mad here, do you know what’s going on?

Edit: Went into modded to try and answer my own question. Armory values look unchanged from beta, and it still does not cleave a marauder :cry: So either I’ve got my numbers wrong, or FS’s patch notes do. I am a sad boy.

3 Likes

I am just sad they didn’t give shield penetration to the warpick

1 Like

would be epic if huntsman change was reverted, it feels terrible atm.

1 Like

Anything new on grail knight for console maby ? @Fatshark_Hedge I dont need a specific deadline but if you could say if its planned
to happen this year it would be good