Good morning heroes,
Thanks for checking out the experimental beta this past weekend and giving us your thoughts and feedback on the changes.
Overall the changes were received well and as such we’re putting those changes live, including the reintroduction of the unintended mechanic which allows for some customisation of Heroic Deeds. The full patch notes for this release are below.
- Changed how enemy faction populations are determined in the missions. Skaven and Chaos now have a higher chance of appearing in a mission compared to Beastmen. Should mean less Beastmentide across the board.
- Beastmen can no longer spawn in Blood in the Darkness. They don’t like being inside spooky castles.
- Polished Ungor and Gor attack damage triggers. Should now feel more fair with the attack animation.
- Added an exploit that allows players to customise their Deed difficulties and map choices.
- Fixed a crash in the dialogue system when a client joins an on-going game.
Added since Experimental Beta closed
- Added VFX to the end event fight in Blood in the Darkness.
- Fixed some broken ledges before the end event on Blood in the Darkness where bots with weak knees kept faling off from.
- Fixed an issue with being able to lock out teammates in the first event on Blood in the Darkness.
- Fixed enemies not being able to path to players through the door during the end event on Blood in the Darkness.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to join or matchmake in to a Weave lobby queued for ranked play.
- Fixed a crash that could happen during lord fights.