Vamos falar sobre Motivação de Jogo

Gosto muito de jogar este jogo , passo horas jogando , gosto de compartihar e ajudar meus companheiros heróis, mas gostaria que todas nós podesemos depois de atingir o nível 30 do herói não só ficar nisso de 30 + 10 , + 11 , +12 etc… mais sim podermos ver essa vantagem do nível + em jogo … por exemplo :
Se estou com o herói nível 30 + 1 isso significa que agora tenho power 601 de herói e isso me dá vantagem de % Power ( que seja 0,1% mais que aumente minha vantagem de Jogo)
Isso ajudaria não só eu querer jogar para ganhar uma caixa de despojo de guerra ,mais sim também subir meu nível para minha própria vantagem de Power jogo.
Seria uma motivação a mais .
Também muitos falam sobre rank …
Seria legal ver o nível total do heróis na tela do jogo , por exemplo: em vez de ver apenas herói nível 30 eu veria herói nivel 125 por exemplo…
Bem isso é só uma sugestão, gosto do jogo mesmo assim…:blush:

I really like to play this game, I spend hours playing, I like to share and help my fellow heroes, but I would like all of us to be able to reach 30 + 10, + 11, +12 etc after reaching Hero level 30. but rather we can see this advantage of level + in game … for example:
If I am with the hero level 30 + 1 it means that I now have 601 hero power and this gives me the advantage of% Power (which is 0.1% more that increases my Game advantage)
This would not only help me want to play to win a box of war spoils, but also raise my level to my own advantage of Power game.
It would be a further motivation.
Also many talk about rank …
It would be cool to see the full level of heroes on the game screen, for example: instead of seeing only hero level 30 I would see hero level 125 for example …
Well this is just a suggestion, I like the game anyway …

1 Like

No, that would make the game far too easy. We can already clear legend with the Deed where elites have double HP and deal double damage with twitch mode on. We would need a much harder difficulty before that was allowed to happen. You have to understand, there’s people with lvl 1000+ characters.

There is a mod currently waiting approval that does exactly this,

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1454572219&searchtext=

1 Like

Muito bom saber :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.