Servidor está fora

Eu atualizei o jogo e servidor está fora.

Mensagem de servidor fora … tente mais tarde…

Xbox one_ Brasil

Sorry Jonas, we’re looking in to this. Could you let me know if this is still an issue for you, please?

Ainda continua Julia…

Mensagem

Erro de servidor…Não foi possível estabelecer a conexão com o servidor do jogo. Tente mais tarde.

Oh no! Could you PM me your Xbox Gamertag, please?

Julia acho que é esse

Julia aproveitando …
eu perdi uma ilusão vermelha de adaga dupla e uma de Arco da kerilha …pode ver isso pra mim tambem…
Isso aconteceu Depois que atualizei o shadows over Boogenhafen…
Já tinha dado como perdido mais sei que você pode ver o histórico de meu jogo…

Unfortunately, if the item was destroyed over 30 days ago, it’s unlikely that we’d be able to help. :frowning:

Acho que foi menos que isso…e a conexão com o servidor alguma novidade?
Vai fazer diferença se eu reinstalar tudo ?
O que acha…?

So we’ve had a look through your account’s event history but unfortunately we couldn’t locate the event where the items had been destroyed, leading me to believe this perhaps happened over 30 days ago. Due to this, we cannot restore the items I’m afraid.

We are still in the process of investigating the error, apologies. I’ll be sure to update you as soon as I know more. :slight_smile:

Obrigado amiga…

UPDATE: Our back end provider has acknowledged the issue and is working closely with Xbox Live to restore the service as soon as possible.

Alguma novidade Julia… será que seremos compensado com isso ?

Alguma novidade?

Everything should be back up and running as normal by now.

Valeu Julia…:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.