V2 Testing Signup

Ooo! This is exciting! I’ve submitted my info!

HYPE I’m in too!

Oooh fingers crossed that I’m picked ^^ can’t wait to see what’s in store for Vermintide!

1 Like

Is the Google account for answering surveys, or is it used for other purposes?

1 Like

Just for that purpose, and allowing us to note those who provide feedback. We have a very short retention policy on such information (namely, when the test ends we wipe it all down)

5 Likes

So, when are people picked, and is it a rolling kind of thing where people are picked over time, or is everyone picked at the same time?

So, does it mean, some of feedback will be lost? This is the exact thing that kills the mood to write feedback.

It means that the PII of those who provided feedback will be removed, not the feedback itself.

1 Like

oops, misunderstood

A bit of both :slight_smile: Depends on volume of sign ups and capacity for a test.

1 Like

HYPE! I’ve tried participating in betas since Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. Hope the great shark picks my form.

I just applied here in hopes it applies to all future content across the different titles. If there is a more updated or official place I should look/apply, could you please let me know? Thanks! Just saw the twitter teaser for new Bardin career and it got me hyped!