Unplayable Lagging after Trust Lv 29 on Xbox

Issue Description:
Purchased and played for 2 days on Xbox X. Then last night (08 OCT) everything was lagging to the point that the game is unplayable. It not my internet as my teenager has no problem running the game on his own Xbox X. It’s not my console as I’m able to play other/ similar games without issue. I don’t believe that it’s the xbox network as my son is still able to play and I’ve already tried switching xbox servers from the mission menu with out success.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
Not receiving any error codes.

Steps to Reproduce:
Not sure. Upgraded my Lucius Mk III hellebore Lasgun at the Shrine of the Omnissiah to Trancendant, Purchased Commissar Gregory’s Delante Bundle and equipped my veteran with the Commissars hat. I then played some unknown mission and then the lagging started and wouldn’t go away.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Do not recall.

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Xbox - Microsoft Store

Player ID:
DAEMON D0G

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Between 7-8 pm on 08 OCT 23. Central Time Zone USA

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Constant

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Don’t know how to do that. I was only able to save video on my activity feed to my account.

[PC] Paste Crash Report, or Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
[Instructions: How To Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, or darktide_launcher.log]

Issue resolved. Needed to Install the game and reinstall it. Thank God for the cloud saves.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.