Trauma staff blessing named Surge

Logs : console-2023-03-10-02.20.32-dbe27c2a-72b3-4ed1-835d-629c84c77178.log (417.3 KB)

Just earned the blessing, went to test it on training room, working, went to earn the blessing and put it on another staff and stopped working.

It just straight up doesn’t work on trauma secondary ever. So has it stopped working for primary fire as well now?

Completely stopped working

1 Like

Try to unequip/reequip outside of the meat grinder, and see if it helps. The meat grinder has/had some bugs with blessing not working on weapon swap.

Could also be something else when passives turn off for some reason. I swear sometimes my toughness regen curios just stop working.

I’ve tried other staff, doesn’t work, only when i was using the original staff it was working, might be the rebless that caused the issue.

1 Like

Maybe fix it to work on secondary while you’re at it, FatShark, so it’s not yet another mostly pointless blessing for Trauma.

This sounds super strange, file out a proper bug report for this. Hopefully, it’ll get fixed.

Edit: Wait it got acknowledged. Yay, I guess?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.