The TRUE reason people aren't getting buffs: they don't show up

Issue Type (Required):

UI & UX

Issue Description (Required):

I’ve figured out the issue people have been having with Heavy Hitter and Disrupt Destiny. I’ve noticed some folks complain about these bugs on the forums, and having checked the status bar myself, I can confirm - however, I’ve also noticed instances of buffs others haven’t complained about not appearing, but I still get the effect anyways.

For instance, I can have 150 overtoughness, but no Chorus of Spiritual Fortitude or Voice of Command buffs show up. This appears to be random, e.g. one VoC buff is added properly, but another isn’t - still have +100 overtoughness

In short, the game is still keeping track of buffs, but failing to update the UI accordingly. So you’re still hitting max stacks of Disrupt Destiny and Heavy Hitter.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Although inconsistent, it can be easily reproduced by just playing a standard game. Take note of how you receive buffs and how they don’t show up on the buff bar. The following are buffs I’ve observed not show up:

• Keystones
  • Active Abilities
  • Stimms
  • Some triggered passives

I had a screenshot, but it got buried in the clipboard, and I had windows hotkeys turned off so I can’t dig through clipboard history. Sorry.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, but I haven’t tried disabling them
Note: Issue did not happen with mods enabled prior to Path of Redemption, so I do not believe mods to be the cause.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Common (<50%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.