The elevator puzzle on ascenscion riser breaks at the second elevator

Issue Type (Required):

Missions

Issue Description (Required):

The second elevator for the ascenscion riser map does not come down when the lever is pulled.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Go to the map, go to the elevator puzzle, get the first battery to the first slot, get the second battery to the other slot by another player. The lever does not do anything to the lift.

Mission Name (Optional):

Ascension Riser 31

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

You probably need someone inside the second elevator to push the button while someone activates the lever, same as the first one.

That begs the question, how can you have one person inside and one outside when the first elevator teleports everyone inside when you activate it, though?

2 Likes

This is not a bug, you didn’t understand the puzzle lmao. As other poster pointed out though, the puzzle is bugged because of teleportation, I will post about it.

Yeah the teleportation thing is definitely wonky.
After reading about it on reddit I gave something a try, and it turns out you don’t get teleported inside the elevators if you didn’t enter them beforehand, which is a super weird behaviour, and I’m really not sure this is working as intended.

So currently you need at least one person to stay outside, activate the levers while someone else rides the first elevator up, gets the second power cell, comes back down to put it in the socket, then goes back up, then the first person activates the second lever so the other one can ride the second elevator down, which opens the door to the skull. If everyone got inside the first elevator like lemmings, you can’t solve the puzzle because everyone will get teleported and there will be no one to pull the second lever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.