Stuck after slide dodging into chains

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:

If you slide dodge into these chains, you can get stuck.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Slide dodge into chain.
  2. Get stuck

Mission Name (If Applicable):

The one mission where you have to take down the psionic propaganda signal thing in the hourglass.

This particular spot is right before an airlock, and it’s on the torches to the left and right of the entrance to the airlock.

Platform:
Steam

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

I dunno probably a bunch

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

1 Like

There are so many places I’ve dodge-slid into and gotten stuck, that I don’t know how I’d report them all lol. They should use an AI that dodge slides all over the maps to troubleshoot these pathing errors if possible.

Only workaround that I know of: Alt+F4, and then reconnect.

i’ve found alt tabbing and turning off the network connection for a second (i toggle my VPN) gets you back in game MUCH quicker. you get dumped back into the main menu almost immediately, meaning you skip quite a bit of loading.

If I alt-tab out of darktide, I’m just going to go play something else after out of frustration ngl.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.