Steam is not showing, that i am playing

When I launch Vermintide through Steam, it doesnt showing to my friends, that i am playing. It means, that i cant invite them to play with me in my lobby. Steam says, that the game is running, but in my profile it says, that i am just online, not running the game. I have checked my privacy settings, and everything must be OK with it, so the problem should be in game or in steam. Trying to find solution, thank you for any help.

1 Like

Please may I double-check that your ā€˜Game Detailsā€™ setting in Steam is not set to private? Navigate to your Steam profile, and select ā€˜Edit Profileā€™ ā†’ ā€˜Privacy Settingsā€™. :slight_smile:

Double/checked already. Giving the attention to fact, that steam can see, that the game is running, but he is not showing it in my account status. Just showing, that i am online. My friend also has the same problem. Only one member of our group has ā€œCurrently playing Vermintide 2ā€. So if he is illy or not playing, i canā€™t play the game with my friend, who has the same problem.

can you check if this occures on other games aswell?

this is most certainly a steam error so i suggest to try their support also

It is working with every game from my steam library, except vermintide. As i said, my friend has the same problem, so i thought, that problem could be with the game. Will ask Steamā€™s support.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.