Starting the game and skip intros

Issue Description:
Starting the game and skip intros.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. At the start after the first loading screen you can use left mouse button, ESC/Spacebar key to skip the intro.
  2. The Intro movie needs then pressing the ESC key to skip.
  3. The Last Login screen you need then to use Spacebar key again.

I would be nice just have 1 key for all of this to skip. Nothing that really matters much but i think this would be apprechiate for a lot of people.
In my case i watch all of this 1-2 times but after this i skip it every time.

I guess this would just add a tiny quality of life change, i would apprechiate.

Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Esc Space

1 Like

The better quality of life change would be to give us an option in the launcher to automatically skip the intro/splash screen and simply directly log us in with our last played character.

If you happen to be playing on a laptop (or have a trackpad plugged into your desktop for some reason), it’s possible to skip directly to the last login screen by scrolling upwards (or possibly downwards depending on your scroll settings) using the trackpad. I have no idea why this works.

It should launch you straight into the main menu instead of forcing us to click to through several splash screens and an unnecessary login step too. I am launching the game. So log me in automatically.

You’re just wasting our time with that stuff.

1 Like