Special Live Event: Allies and Adversaries & Depths of the Damned out now!

This free update comes loaded with new content, including a new mission, live story, weapons and boss fight!

Free Update out now!

The Depths of the Damned Free Update is now live! Try out the new weapons, play the new Terror of the Deep story mini-campaign, and delve into the depths of the new Spillway mission to battle the brand new boss fight: The Prophet of Decay!

Check out the full announcement here:

Special Live Event: Allies and Adversaries

In an effort to boost relations with our allies, Interrogator Rannick has ordered members of the warband to assist various influential figures.

Starting now until October 13th, play all of the Terror in the Depths campaign missions to progress in the ‘Allies and Adversaries’ event, obtaining Plasteel, Ordo Dockets, Diamantine, and this brand new Insignia as a reward!

New Regimental Rotation: Death Korps of Krieg 158th - 16:00 CEST

The Depths of the Damned Update will also bring a new rotation of Premium Cosmetics in the Commodore’s Vestures, including a new Regimental Rotation: Krieg 158th!

This rotation will go live later today, at 16:00 CEST!

image

That’s all for today! Venture into the Depths, and hunt the Prophet of Decay!

We’ll see you on the Mourningstar.

– The Darktide Team

Krieg for the 100th time in a big update? What a shame

Krieg again? Really Fatshark? GIVE US STEEL LEGION!

Give us something new for christ sake.

No more Steel Legion and/or Krieg!

Allies and Adversaries, huh?

You know what abhumans would be perfect Allies and Adversaries that don’t get enough representation in 40k?

Beastmen

Think about it FS, pestigor enemies and a new dlc class to round out the cast to the 4 free 4 dlc.

You could have horn cosmetics!

But… What IS the event?

XD

catachan? no
valhalla? no
tallarn? no

take more krieg clones.

good work? no

Where Tanith

ask abnett pls.

think u could find them somewhere in the books.

Another Krieg reskin.

Also no Aquilas on the event.

Got it, Fatshark continues to learn nothing and want our money anyway.

Do we have to play the campaign? It’s not on the regular board. Am I missing something?

Surely we don’t have to play 2 full existing missions for the millionth time before we can play the new map?

Do these have any special modifiers or anything ? Not really keen on campaign missions since they’re generally so easy compared to standard maps.

The duality of man!’

Unfortunately, no.

There are some added NPC yapping in the first two mission, but other than that, they are the exact same two missions that we all have been playing for years.

The duality of the Steel Man.

Players are forced to play campaign, because plot armour just doesn’t work in high difficulty missions :upside_down_face:

I’m really happy about the new additions - thanks for it: I like the map design, and the boss fight is challenging - something I definitely appreciate. However, I had actually hoped for more - perhaps an even larger map, or at least something other than two introductory missions that don’t feel particularly new - I suspect I’ll have seen everything new quite quickly. The scope simply doesn’t match what I had envisioned after the announcement (it seemed like there would be more). Still, I’m glad about the update. It is a shame, though, that there are still no new cosmetic items for the DLC classes. … The approach is good, but I hope for more, given the seemingly long development periods available between updates.

If the scope of updates improves further and communication with us - the community - becomes even more timely and intensive, I see Fatshark on the right track with Darktide. I’m happy to spend money in the shop to support operations and development, and I’ll keep playing actively, but I also think it’s important to allow for criticism. I’m curious to see what the future holds. :wink:

Why do we have to beat the prerequisite levels for each character to play the new level on all of our characters. I hope this is a mistake

a cartoon of a man holding another man 's hand and smiling

…maybe in a few years? ;-p :wink: … btw: I really like the new Zealot - great work! :slight_smile: