Some Skullbreaker suggestions + weapon suggestions

Weapons:

• Fine-tune the weak-spot hitbox for Zealot’s Mauler weapon. I struggle to get weak spot hits with the sweeping attacks. I almost didn’t think they were even possible until I start aiming above poxwalker heads. But if I’m not placing my cursor on an enemy, it makes it easier to miss the attack.
  • Create a combat shotgun variant who’s ‘special ammo’ is a slug that is capable of long range shots.
    • I wish fatshark had time to make the weapon attachment feature instead of opting for this variant solution.
  • Give players crafting mats from selling off blue rarity & above items.

Ogryn Skullbreaker - I feel like this class design is really meant to imitate a flavor of gameplay like the preacher. But something feels off about it. I would personally like to see changes to offensive capabilities. Changing the Skullbreaker to more of an aggressive Foot Knight.

• Thick Skin passive buff: The Skullbreaker is immune to ranged attack stagger.
  • Feat Change: Hitting an armored enemy with box of grenades spawns a random grenade (could be stun or shrapnel or any future grenades added to the game)
  • Payback Time feat change: Give the attack speed zealot feat to the skullbreaker (less health increases attack speed)
  • Feat Change: Replace bleed feats with armor based feats
    • Blood & Thunder becomes Rip & Tear: Heavy attacks inflict Rend
    • Bloodthirst becomes Plate Biter: Take less damage for every enemy with rend
    • Bull Gore: Bull Rush now inflicts Rend
  • Bullfighter feat buff: Killing elites gives 10% cooldown and ranged enemies gives 1%
  • Unstoppable feat buff: Also causes suppression to enemies within coherency.
    • Complex conditional: If Skullbreaker is running the Unstoppable feat and Bull Rushes into a Beast of Nurgle while a player is swallowed, the boss immediately spits out the player.

Penances

• The Zealot ‘Just a Flesh Wound’ penance is a speed run penance. Completing a mission on Heresy+ in under 20 minutes is asking too much of a zealot player who is playing casually with random people. I’m all for the low-health requirement but I’m asking random people to speed run maps with me and play the event portion perfectly, then speed run to the assassination portion and kill a boss asap. I’m dragging along other players of varying skill degree to help me get a cosmetic. This 20 minute requirement should be increased to 25 minutes.
  • The Psyker penance to kill a monster with 90% of the damage coming from your Brain burst ability is asking too much. I think the premise should be scraped and replaced with something different. I don’t believe a Hero specific penance should rely this much on random teammates to help a psyker take 8 minutes to kill a boss.