In mission Smelter Complex HL17-36 there is a one-way drop to the location where you wait for elevator to arrive. When you die you get respawned and awaiting the rescue at the top of the elevator. Elevator is one way, you cannot summon it back up after you ride it down.
If there’s a bot in the team and they get replaced by player they spawn before the elevator (probably bcs someone is before the elevator). This may lead to the situation when you are above the elevator, and people down there are dead basically soft-locking yourself from completing the mission.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Have one bot in the team
- Start the mission SMELTER COMPLEX HL-7-36.
- Get to the point where there’s a one way drop and elevator which you have to wait for
- One of the people die and respawn waiting for pick-up
- Rest of the team ignore them and drive down the elevator
- New player replaces the bot
- New player spawns above the elevator and have no way to summon elevator up again - softlock
- Let all the players that did take the elevator die
- Softlock the mission
Mission Name (If Applicable):
SMELTER COMPLEX HL-7-36
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]
[11/26/2022, 05:00PM] [GMT+1]
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
Once (did not test it)
Upload Supporting Evidence:
Forgot to take screenshot
Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-26-14.59.13-a43f4707-7115-4018-ac19-bd6d0043b25f.log (403.5 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (504.7 KB)
If you require any other information please let me know!