Issue Summary:

GUID: 11d222a5-3a23-4c48-8b49-ee9cbe9f1a35
Log File:
Info Type:

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

Impossible to launch the game. Crashed every time i tried since i equipped a crossbow to my hero…

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

1 Like

Hey @ElTit sorry for this, we’re looking in to it right now.

1 Like

什么时候能修复好?

We are putting a fix out now, the process can take a couple of hours to go through all the accounts to fix the broken item. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It’s ok, the game seems to works fine now :wink:

I just took off the illusion from my volley crossbow, then the crash disappeared, like my team, when a gutter runner is near to me. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.