Righteous stand doesn t validate for krubber huntsman

Issue Summary:
righteous stand doesn t validate for krubber huntsman
i finished the map in quick play, the box in the map list is not checked for krubber huntsman
same when i manually join this map
same when i host this map
same when a friend host this map

righteous stand has been validated for my other character, it does not work only on krubber huntsman
other map have been validated on huntsman krubber, it s only this particular map on this particular character

thank you very much

Steps to Reproduce:

1. finish righteous stand with krubber huntsman… :slight_smile:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)console-2019-05-26-07.40.42-02b4288b-5845-4101-a12c-7db257c1ca5d.log (1.6 MB)
DxDiag.txt (90.5 KB)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

I assume you mean it doesn’t validate in terms of a Huntsman specific challenge in the Okri’s Challenges book?

it is for the success where you have to do all 13 maps with all character
not for the daily quest

@tonyvermintide2 My colleague has responded to your query via the Support Portal. I’ll be closing this post. :slight_smile: