Rifthaven MK II Purgatus Force Staff(Frontier) Causes instant Game Crash

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I just bought the weapon Rifthaven MK II Purgatus Force Staff(Frontier) and decided to test it out first at the Training area(Meat Grinder) and the moment I hold my LB to charge it up, it instantly crashes. repeatedly tried multiple times in practice and mission terminals and its an instant crash every time when using this particular weapon. This is also the first time I have ever had a this class of flame staff. have plenty of lighting staffs and none cause this issue but this weapon.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Played Meat Grinder Practice and any terminal missions as Psyker Psykinetica
  2. Instantly hold to charge weapon
  3. Instant crash all the time.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Any mission
Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/ItsDaEmperorDude!]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/20/2022, 10:25:PM] Pacific Time[TIMEZONE]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Image at top post

Upload Console Log:

console-2022-11-21-06.18.47-e5585088-579f-4a7d-9811-c8c4f8953836.log (75.9 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

darktide_launcher.log (624.6 KB)

1 Like

I am gettig this crash as well 100% of the time when attempting to cast as well, and i was so excited to try the purgatus!

I am having the exact same issue, whenever I fire the Purgatus staff at an enemy it immedietly crashes the game

We’re on it! Thank you.

Same. Only when playing remote on steam link though.

Reinstalled, checked driver’s.

Only weapon and situation, but every time it crashes.

Radeon 6650xt