Restarting PC on crash - Every game

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Each game I start, or join, will result in a crash that restarts my entire PC. This usually happens roughly 15 minutes into running the game.
It happens regardless of the map, or character as far as I can tell.

I’ve ensured my drivers are updated and current. I have re-installed the game, verified the files etc, but to no avail.

Crash Report (If Applicable):
N/A

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Rolled Oats

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/20/2022, 08:00AM New Zealand

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
N/A

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

console-2022-11-19-19.09.46-d96988c5-7b07-4805-b979-cef1026792bb.log (80.9 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

darktide_launcher.log (257.9 KB)

HI :slight_smile: I am not technical support, but I had a similar problem with similar error messages in the console log. In my case, turning V-Sync ON solved the issue. So if your V-Sync is off, you can give it a shot.

1 Like

Issues of this nature usually have a driver or hardware-related cause, please have a look at: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360038965013--PC-How-to-Resolve-PC-Crashes-Loss-of-Responsiveness-or-Blue-Screens-BSOD-

1 Like

Hi there, I appreciate the help! I’ve tried most of what was on the list but no luck unfortunately. I get that it’s tough when it seems like a hardware related issue, so I’m not holding my breath or anything!

Hopefully it gets knocked out by some future patches before full release :slight_smile:

Thanks again!