Relay Station TRS 150 severe framedrops

Please be aware that we will monitor all submissions in Performance Feedback, however, we will only respond if additional information is required.

Issue Description:

for quite some time now, though increasingly getting worse, the starting area of relay station trs 150 suffers from unusually low fps.

even though the enemy numbers on screen or near vincinity isnt out of the ordinary, given auric maelstrom being the standard setting of choice, the game acts like every entity of the entire map was concentrated in this small area.

once i pass the starting area past the first medicae station, no matter the amount of enemies beyond that point, everything is back to normal and smooth again, capped at 144 fps.

Attempted Solutions:

since i didnt have the issue at first rather than it slowly getting worse and more prominent, despite i run the same settings with the same set of drivers unchanged
and this map being the only place it shows, i’d be at a loss what would be there to change in terms of settings.

for sure, stepping down to potato settings could solve it, then again rest of the game runs rock solid at 144fps 99% of the time no matter the chaos on screen.

Platform:
[Steam]

[PC] PC Specifications:
i7 13700k
4080rtx
32gb ram
m2 ssd

ragdolls capped at 15

sadly recorded gameplay doesnt show actual fps drops, getting reduced to 60 fps anyways when uploaded.

maybe something will come of this, maybe i’ll have to slog through this area for the near future, would be glad to get some feedback nontheless

kind regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.