Private Games Shouldn't Require a Team

Issue Description:
Look, I have been very patient with this rather rocky launch, but this is really starting to bother me. I waited for a private option because playing with other people, especially randoms, was often a frustrating experience that resulted in frequent disconnects. That’s to say nothing of salty players. When I heard there was finally a private option, I was excited and went through your absurdly long loading screens just to experience it… only to realize I need a bloody team ALREADY WITH ME to use it, and none of my friends are available. Come on, people. This is just unacceptable.

I am a Vermintide 2 veteran and the system you guys used for private games there was perfectly fine. Why does this seem so hard the second time around? There are many improvements in Darktide I appreciate, but there also seems to be a baffling number of things done worse or just straight up missing. As you might imagine, this has deeply frustrated me. I want to play the game I paid for the way I want to play it. I am not asking for much.

2 Likes