[PC] Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.3 - Now Live

Well no fix for exe sword heavy (44->37.5)
What if our feedback is not received, then why do we spend our time to report bug and feedback?

Just because there is feedback doesnā€™t mean it will be implemented. Everyone has a different opinion on what each weapon should be like. They have to draw a line somewhere or weā€™ll be in beta forever.

1 Like

They have actually acknowledged the Ex Sword damage as a bug. Just waiting on them to fix it, unless they have changed their mind and donā€™t want it to be able to 1 shot SV. I mean, it still can, you just have to build for it now.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been seeing them on beta 4 and on live and theyā€™re doing great, what game are you playing?

Your hyperbole helps no one.

2 Likes

15%

1 Like

I report double patrol before boss area at halescourge 1 month ago
And one of community manager hit ack mark
But i saw this again at big beta patch and it is not fixed even after live update

Face spawn is still exist and all kinds of enemy can be spawned in front of you including boss
I report this with screenshot, they hit ack mark but no fix

Really really what are they do?
Just hit mark ack and wait it to be ignored?

Also when they patch bogenhafen weekly to 3 from 1, they stated that this is first step.
But where are second step, third step?

They just litteraly ignore playerā€™s feedback and report and do what they want

Thereā€™s a misunderstanding about what my post was about. I meant in terms of feedback to the beta changes. Bugs are a different matter, and one I agree with the consensus on.

I (well known for being an under average player) am using it, but with the super op 1hnd hammer. And other players are not complaining too much, so itā€™s not that bad.

Acknowleding a bug does not mean it is instantly fixed.
Reproduce, search the error, try to fix it, test again, ā€¦

And in the meanwhile there are other things fixed and the community is crying for fixes.
The patch gets released and still people are crying about bugs still not fixed.

Get your stuff together, if they could they wouldā€¦goshā€¦

So, how does this work actually? In-game I saw no real difference between the attacks on this version and the previous one.

Think of it like a cone.
The first target hit is the starting point of the cone, as it expand you get the small AOE for the ones standing next to that target and the expanding cone hits everything in your field of vision close enough to be hit, for the large AOE.

2 Likes

Basically the flame sword is now the best stagger weapon in the game. You can even stagger CWā€™sā€¦ It turns Sienna into a great support class. With her double teleport and 100% block, you can basically handle an entire CW patrol by yourself while your team cleans up the horde or boss.

For a while I thought the attack animation was going to be changed in the latest patch so I played a lot of firesword. Stagger was already quite powerful but needed due to low damage.
IIRC, if there was no attack animation 1st heavy staggered CW and 2nd heavy staggered even during attack. If itā€™s even better nowā€¦ no complains on my side.

I havenā€™t quite figured Sienna out. How exactly do you build her for 100% block on BW and Unchained?

For BW, lvl 15 talent, Burning Vigour gives 40%, then you put 30% on necklace and 30% on weapon. GG, 100% block.

For UC, take the talent Dissipate, gives 50% then 30% on necklace or weapon is enough. As you reduce your overcharge from blocking as well. You donā€™t really need to build for 100% but you can if you want.

1 Like

Cant remember if you can do it on Unchained.
For BW you take 40% BCR talent when tranq is active, 30% BCR on necklace, 30% BCR on melee.
For Pyro take BCR on overcharge and the same as BW for necklace and melee.

IMHO I pefer other talents, but, it is certainly a viable build.

Edit:
@SmokerT69 provided the info for UC. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think itā€™s the best build for BW, and synchronizes very well with her overcharge mechanic. Blast out your damage, switch to melee when about to OverCharge. Now you have 100% block while your overcharge is draining. Iā€™ve clutched more than a few times when someone pulls a CW patrol and the whole team goes down. The double ULT is amazing for stunning the CWs and getting in those melee headshots. Not to mention the increased stagger on her weapons lets you keep them stun locked. And the cleave ones will deal with any trash mobs around the CWs while still staggering them.

1 Like

Sounds awesome! Iā€™m on xbox, so I dont think Iā€™ll get to play the new patch for a few weeks. Recently Iā€™ve been running a mace with block cost reduction and stamina. Do you have a recommendation on a particular weapon for this patch

To be fair, for the balance patch, most of them are in a good place. Flame sword for massive stagger, dagger for mobility and stagger, and mace for armour damage and decent stagger as well.

1 Like

@Fatshark_Hedge same here, crickets.