Ogryn's Can't Mantle/Climb

All the non-abhuman characters can walk up to most waist level walls / barriers and press W + jump and climb over the wall, onto the platform, or through a window. Except ogryns. 95% of these barriers are completely insurmountable to them, which makes no sense (except for the windows). If a normal human can climb over a wall, an ogryn should have no problem doing so. I get not climbing through tiny windows as they are too big, but it’s annoying as hell and immersion breaking to watch three teammates climb over a short railing and then I walk up to it, jump uselessly several times, and end up having to walk all the way around.

Let ogryns climb over all the things, and maybe not through tiny windows. Please.

Dev post from a recent thread with some crossover with this topic:

Mouse wheel scroll is unfortunately unable to ‘hold’ an action, and some types of vault require holding jump to properly vault through it. Specifically, vaulting from the ground is just a button press, while vaulting midair is a hold action.

Ogryns are built slightly different and need to jump and vault midair for quite a few vaults that normal humans can just do from the ground.

So are you holding jump or just tapping it? If the latter that may be your issue.

I mousewheel jump, so that may be the issue. But that works for everyone but Ogryn. It’s stupid that it doesn’t work for just one class.

1 Like

Settle down Slab! We don’t need you jumping on stuff, breaking things, and accidentally squashing a teammate to death! lol

1 Like