Ogryns ability to not get interrupted while assisting/reviving someone doesnt seem to be working

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
The class skill Loyal protector on ogryn doesn’t seem to be working at the moment. when trying to help a teammate up or revive them I was just constantly getting interrupted by a random guy walking up and hitting me mid way through the revive
Steps to Reproduce:
try to revive someone in a pack as ogryn

Platform:
steam

Reproduction Rate:

• Often (<75%)
4 Likes

Hello,
Will investigate more, but right now helping people get up from ledges as Ogryn still gets you interrupted if attacked. Will test a bit more and come back with findings.
This makes ledges more of a danger than being downed right now :smiley:

Seems enemy grenades interrupt as well when reviving downed allies

seems to be when you take any health damage youre interrupted

Still an ongoing issue - had not noticed prior to todays (1.08’s) patch. Taking Toughness or Health Damage breaks you out of Item Usages, Friend Revive or Ledge-raising of allies.
Literally removes part of the core mechanic of the class.

Also noticed when you are doing the mission mini game, if you take any hit, you are also interrupted

I have had this happen with heavy hits from enemies it should not happen at all. Also I noticed at times the player stands like I am done with the cast I walk away and they instantly drop and I need to do the cast again. There should not be a pre-prompt if they are on their feet then give an invulnerability window of a few sec’s so they can dodge out and let the gameplay happen from there devs.

I see this has been already acknowledged but bumping this up as a core career skill not working feel quite bad. Especially as this was a bug present already since the previous beta session.