No Enemies Bug - The Pit

Issue Summary:
Inside storehouse, we burn food, no enemies come, then, the wall breaks and we escape

Steps to Reproduce:

Play The Pit Map, get inside storehouse, burn food

PC

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

I just got the same thing with a group of randoms on QP.

Host said that he has a good CPU (overclocked 4670k) when someone pointed out that it might be due to the host’s weak PC… I’ve never seen hordes not spawning after a certain point like that.

No hordes from the barricade section up until the end. Walked through the end bridge with nothing. We got two of the achievements for that for free too: Glazier’s Holiday and Spray and Pray. Didn’t seem like the ending rattling gunner from the sea did any damage or I was extremely lucky walking through the bullets, which is unlikely…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.