New Sorting System - I miss 'Sort By Type' Functionality

I appreciate the new sorting system. One thing I noticed though…is it used to be when you sorted by type, within each type it auto sorted by rating. This was my favorite view because it would group weapons by type/name, but then sort within.

The new option to sort by name (A-Z, Z-A) sorts by name, but within each name it seems random the layout.

It’s subtle, but I miss this sorted view with name and type technically being the same thing, but Sort by Type is functionally different than Sort By Name it appears.

2 Likes

Seconded. Please add the sorting option by “type” as it was before patch The Traitor Curse Part 2 (in addition to the new added sorting options).

Sorting by A-Z does not list the weapons by type as weapon marks of the same type have different names.

Can all categories also sort by weapon rating or stat rating within the category? Right now it seems to be randomly arranging all the items of the same name, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.