New Bolter Skin, Malicious Deliverance(?) is frequently low res on weapon switch

Issue Type (Required):

Visual

Issue Description (Required):

The “Malicious Deliverance” (I think that’s the name of the skin, it’s new, and I included screenshots of it) skin for the Bolter shows up as really low res on weapon switching during missions quite often. It’s rather jarring. It will eventually go away. The whole weapon is like this, and it makes the text unreadable. The other weapon skins don’t do this. I am running RTX 3090, with a Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX, and 512GB of RAM on a 1Gig fiber connection, with the game on an Samsung 980 NVME, so I don’t think it’s my system. I haven’t had this problem with any other skins. Switching to a different skin makes it go away.

I have included some screenshots, but it can also be seen in this video:

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

1. Equip a bolter, put this new skin on it.
  2. Try any mission.
  3. Switch weapons.
  4. Will periodically show up as low res when the other Bolter weapon skins don’t do this.

Mission Name (Optional):

Archivum Sycorax

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Common (<50%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

Vaneheart

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

3 Likes

Many weapons have this problem, and in fact, even without this skin, the bolter model has been rough for several game versions.
And it hasn’t been fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.