(Munitorum Mk VI Power Sword) Power Cycler IV Losing Charges After First Swing While Staggered

Issue Description:
Being staggered by a melee hit after the first swing depletes the next two charges in the Power Cycler IV blessing for the Munitorum Mk VI Power Sword.

I am not sure if other scenarios mimic this issue, such as toughness depletion or other forms of player stagger.

Steps to Reproduce:
Be staggered by an enemy melee hit after swinging once with the Power Cycler IV blessing active.

Platform:
Steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
1:00 AM Central US Time, May 30th, 2023

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%) so far.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
console-2023-05-30-04.20.17-6d258c79-542a-4605-9202-26943f083bdd.log (419.1 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (410.3 KB)

This applies to both power swords.

I would assume that this is not a bug though.
The blessing states „on chained energized hits“, so it could be, that the attack chain is counted as interrupted, when you get hit by a melee attack.

That said, having the charge canceled is quite annoying, so i hope that i am wrong and it is indeed a bug.

That’s what I had assumed too, but it almost felt awful to assume it’s anything but a bug. I don’t mind if it ends up being not. It was something I had noticed today and would at least like to put out there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.