More loadouts

Can we please have more loadouts before the month long Xmas break?

Five loadouts were fine before patch 13, but now you need at least 3 to simply change between each subclass. This leaves two, and one of them has to be used for whatever you might be trying out and can’t actually be used as a saved loadout. So we effectively only have four.

Considering the subclasses are designed in a 3x4 pattern, having at least 12 would be rather nice.

Also, being able to move the loadouts around and rearranging them would also be useful.

2 Likes

I agree this is needed in base game but are you aware of the more loadout mod?

2 Likes

slaps the more loadouts mod
-This bad boy can fit so much loadouts in it.

Srsly tho, if you want some QoL change, instead of making a topic which most likely won’t be the first, check the mods. High chance some mod already does what you want.

It’s good to check if there is a mod, but I also think it’s important to let FS know it should be in the base game for everyone as well. Especially now that we have console friends who cannot mod.

2 Likes

Yes, I am aware of the mod. I’d rather not use 3rd party stuff and I shouldn’t have to.

I can’t be the only one in need of more loadout and all their players on console can’t even choose to use mods even if they wanted too.

i haven’t never really found a situation where i need more loadouts, i test my builds until they are as good as they possibly can be and if they are just straight up better then a different build for achieving the same thing but better, i just delete the worse loadout

on my main character, zealot i have 2 melee loadouts, 1 of which i use WAY more then the other since it is 100% better in every way (a crit loadout and a non crit loadout)
a support loadout which i barely ever use
a wounds loadout, which no one should ever be using
and then a full stealth backstab weakspot loadout which i have basically never used because the crit loadout just dominates everything in terms of staying alive and killing stuff, either providing my team an important front lining member that never dies. or just straight up solo carrying the game

if you are the type of person that needs 12 loadouts, you clearly don’t know how to create a build that works with and synergizes with itself, and your just going around picking up a bunch of random junk and pairing it with a bunch of other random junk without putting any thought into it,

if i one day need more then 5 loadouts, i will be questioning my current set of loadouts first or failing that. i will just install the mod that gives me more, i already have a bunch of other useful mods that let me test stuff in the meat grinder, or reveal blessings that i haven’t unlocked yet to save me time going to a website

You shouldn’t have to but you absolutely should. It’s pretty easy to use and there’s basically no good reason not to.

No no, much like the topic of crafting, just make more discussions and feeback posts demanding QoL improvements. The mod proves there is no real reason for the loadout limit to be 5 because the game accepts more perfectly fine with very little effort from a modder.

There’s a mod that adds character slots and loadouts. It’s been confirmed by fatshark that you will not be penalized for using it (I did my research beforehand).

1 Like

I think at least 9 would suffice with the new subclasses. Each variation of blitz + ult combos could be achieved that way.

I think just based off the number of melee and ranged weapons without even considering permutations less than 15 would be a complete joke.

1 Like

I did say at least 9, but more is always better in this context!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.