Minotaur stuck at Empire in Flames

Hello,
Bear in mind this issue already was reported back in January 2019 by @freqlectic , acknowledged and closed.
I hope it’s alright, that I am reporting this error again, to show that the bug still exists and happened not just once.

Was just a normal game at Empire in Flames and the minotaur probably already spawned stuck.
I believe that because I heard him scream (his spawn sound) but then he made no footsteps (or hoovesteps?) He was just before the first tome, where you go through the tunnel instead of getting the tome. He spawned behind a wall. What was interesting is that he just kept swinging his basic light attack even if we were not at range. No combos, just one hit (but wasn’t able to hit us)
Further our Sienna died a while back and was ready to be rescued near him.

First time that happened to me.

He are screens:
First enter the tunnel

And here are the pictures of me and my stalwart companions fighting the poor thing.

console-2020-02-03-18.52.11-3705e4f9-263b-4023-bd6b-ebd2b179d9a0.log (2.0 MB)
DxDiag.txt (83.0 KB)

Cheers,

Can confirm, happened in one of my games yesterday, too. Monsters getting stuck in their spawns also still happens on Empire in Flames’ third trigger next to the 2nd tome.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.