Metal surfaces on training dummies glitch/flicker between low/high resolution (Taal's Horn Keep )

Issue Type (Required):

Visual

Issue Description (Required):

Graphical bug in the training area of Taal’s Horn Keep when standing next to a training dummy and viewing the metal helmets, swords or metal armor on the dummies. The graphics on metal surfaces continuously try to render and flicker between low and high detail.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Training area of Taal’s Keep - I tried changing all of the options in the graphics menu to lowest and reloaded the game, the issue was still there. I then set my graphics to extreme, and the issue was still there. Tried DLSS, AMD FSR and FSR2 - the issue was still there. Tried switching all of the on/off graphics options one by one, but the issue still persists. Tried borderless and fullscreen, vsync on/off, exposure times…no change.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

Hi @Demosthanas,

If possible, can you please provide console logs from any sessions this occurs, and your user_settings.config please:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.