Map not having enough "slots" for active missions

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I wanted to do the mission but it was damnation difficulty and had increased intensity, so I went onto the discord and got a squad. When we were ready and wanted to start, the mission wasn’t there anymore even though it had roughly 80 minutes left. After one mission ran out and made room for the next to show up, the old mission showed up again also with increased intensity and the timer matched as if it was continuing to run in the background but just had no room to be shown on the map selector.
This was true for every player in the squad.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. no active steps
  2. the mission rotation needs to have more active missions than there are graphical slots on the map/mission selector

Mission Name (If Applicable):
german name: Wachstation Oblisium
Only espionage Mission currently

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Steam ID mr0menphis
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/11/2022, 11:50AM] [UTC + 1/CET]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)
once (that I know of, idk how many other missions might be “hidden”)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-12-11-08.54.14-f1635e60-605e-43c2-b782-1857fbfc2d9a.log (723.7 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (531.3 KB)