Only being given the choice between High Intensity Engagements and Low Intensity Engagements in mission select

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description: Been playing the game since launch, and I have never seen any special conditions on the mission board other than High Intensity Engagement and Low Intensity Engagement. I was able to play a game with Ventilation Purge on once during the Pre-Order Beta, but other than that, I haven’t been given any other options. Also have never joined a mission with Power Outage, Ventilation Purge, etc. using quickplay.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Open mission board as any class
  2. Only see missions with High Intensity Engagement and Low Intensity Engagement conditions available

Mission Name: All

Platform: Steam

Player ID: Steam Community :: Neptune

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/16/2022, 12:29AM] [CST]

Reproduction Rate: Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

This sounds like bad luck, I’m afraid! We’ll keep an eye out for more reports of this nature in case there’s something else going on, but I’m marking it as not a bug for now.

@FatsharkQuickpaw I confirm that, while heavily playing I have only seen 1 other condition once. I can’t see how this could be luck related. when the switch between conditions is supposed to happen, every time it goes from high intensity to high intensity. Even with the release of the update and the new condition we are still stuck with high intensity. (If this is server related im in France btw)

Just went and checked again with the devs, they confirm that everything’s working fine. High Intensity Engagements and Low Intensity Engagements are our most common conditions, and sometimes there’s a few stretches where those are the only conditions we run. Most likely, you’ve been unfortunate enough to miss the other conditions when we ran them.

Keep in mind, the mission board is global - everyone shares the same mission board, with the same missions and conditions.

1 Like

I am getting this interaction as well.
I practically no-life this game and play like 2-4 hours a day.
For the past week. I’ve yet to see any other mission modifier beyond Hi-intensity and Low-intensity.