I have only seen this issue once as it requires a player to leave the session while holding a scripture. A player with a scripture crashed and we lost both the scripture and the credit for it. Once the player rejoined the session, the scripture and the credit were still missing. The scripture was essentially deleted from the session. I have only seen this issue with a scripture, but I imagine it can happen with grimoires as well. However, I have seen players leave the session with a medkit in their inventory and the medkit was dropped where the player disconnected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Play any level where you are required to pick up scriptures.
- Any player picks up a scripture.
- A player carrying a scripture crashes or disconnects in any other way.
- The scripture is lost along with the credit for it.
- The player reconnects to the session and the scripture and credit are still gone.
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Once - Rare (<10%)