Level 20 Traits are boring, give temp health on kill to all heroes at 20 and give us custom traits

Yeah i’d like to see more unique talents across the board.
And you know what, just remove temp health from talents and tweak difficulty accordingly.
Well that’s what i’d like to see, but right now with skating stacking enemies that can turn 180 in less than half a second mid-heavy attack, temp health is here to stay, so maybe just bind it to 15(20 is too much imo) and give us some interesting talents, that would alter passives, ot basic features.
Something like:
Slayer’s passive now increases attack speed and cleave instead of damage
BH’s passive now applies bleeding along with guaranteed crit, cd is reduced by 3 seconds, can no longer reset with melee kills.
Unchained’ can no longer die from overcharge, but generate 50% more heat. Damage taken that cannot be converted to heat just goes to your actual heath.
And etc… Having a few of those for each career to choose from would be pretty interesting imo.
Also lvl 25 talent seem pretty dull for most careers, i’d like to see more variety than cd/more damage(or aoe)/more duration. Some things like shade Shadowhunter, BH ammo-altering stuff, Handmaiden invisibility(or damage one, maybe?) etc, that changes the way you use your skill, or gives you another way to use it.